Sunday 14 September 2008

PLAYMATE? ohhh..i have one!!

Dun woRry...Since the guys had lEft for italy..i found myselF a new PLAYMATE!! oh ya!! PLAYMATE!

"HE" teman me sleep..

"HE" teman me play..

"HE" teman me watch.. (*opz)

Basically,this holiday.."HE" teman me all the while! U might wanna know how did we meet each other and when was it! hahahaa! LET me reveal the secret between me n "HE"!


I still remember...it was the eve of merdeka..that's when we first met! "HE" has a fantastic appearance with an awesome smile that attracted me..! I still remember.."HE" is a bit shy in front of crowd that's why "HE" came inside my room secretly without letting other people know and never leave since then! lolx!



LET me show you some of the pictures of "HE"!!



"HE" is a DIE HEART MAN UTD fan too!!


= 阿一 =

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nia gat ah..hahaha