Saturday 11 October 2008

Call me LEE

Something cross my mine while i was working in Harry (a fast food stall)...
everyone call me LEE over there, which i ask them to call me that way, so that is more easier for them to pronounce compare to YEU LOU.

IF they all thought that LEE is my christian name, then combination of my christian name and sir name will now become LEELEE..

And if i wanna introduce myself like James Bond, it may sounds:

"LEE, LEELEE(Lilly)" -----> my version
"Bond, James Bond" -------> 007 version

......

Extremely girlish man!!!

i actually ask my research project counselor to call me LEE too...
my gosh...


LEELEE = LILLY ?

=四姨太=

6 comments:

gobi said...

i also want to change my name .

gobi= cauliflower = X sexy

hari = ???? = sexy

call me hari , Hariyanayagam = damm sexy



word verification : gulzg

J3-so zaix said...

hahahaha...not bad, sexy haha..

-LeeLee-

About me said...

if khoo?
khookhoo = kuku?

=s

FisH said...

if is PC, it will be LaiLai= 奶奶 (mother in law)

hahahaha...

*Jac* said...

omg..u just spoiled my impression of lilies! I love lilies ok! And now when I do see one, your face will be popping in my mind. ...ISHK!

J3-so zaix said...

hahaha...hopefully u wont imagine a Lilly as my face when u see me~

=Leelee=